2007/12/26

The best sites to download Torrent


Now they are 2 years that I left e-mule (the fact I never really used it..) for BitTorrent.

Before the BitTorrent client, and then Azureus recently uTorrent that I feel better because it is light, will do everything i need and function well.

I wish hold on sites that make available torrent to download, after a long search, I found the 4 that I consider the best:

www.mininova.org where there are a lot of films, television series and cartoon series .

www.meganova.org virtually identical to mininova but there is more music.

www.btjunkie.org that i use especially for gaming.

www.tntvillage.org perhaps the best, is a community of ethical trade, which pursues the objectives indicated by ScambioEtico.org (but a lot of material are in italian...)

Of course, this selection is absolutely personal, based on my experience of use and therefore questionable. In addition torrent sites born every day, so they are very welcome other reports.

Good work!

No comments: